Knitting/Crochet Project Bag - chevrons
A knitting/crochet/embroidery bag for on the go crafting and making!
- japanese knot style, pull the long loop through the little loop and put it on one arm. Take it wherever you go, knit while you walk. just make sure to look up every once in a while.
- easily fits up to 2 balls/cakes of yarn, or one ball and your project. I've fit an entire scarf in there, it's surprisingly roomy. Great for sock and hat knitters/crocheters!!
- also good for sewing small projects of embroidery
- fully reversible!
- 100% cotton, wash in the machine and lay flat to dry
- sturdy bottom. lined with a hefty bottom so there's no soggy bottoms! Mary Berry would be proud!
go to my shop section: PROJECT BAGS to see all the patterns and styles!!
SHIPPING: shipped via canada post, I squish it down as small as I can to save on shipping costs!!